Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Our Members





Group Member Name //Birthday Month


My name is Pat C and I was born in December.


I am friendly, kind, funny, big and bold






My name is Elva D and I was born in the month of March.

I am a retired Health Care Aide . Recently widowed Mother of 5 Grandmother of 7 and great grandmother of 3










My name is Elaine D and I was born in the month of August

















My name is Hilda G. October is the month of my birthday.
















My name is Linda G. I was born in June.


I am sexy, funny,busy,a devoted mom to 3 as well as a #2 mom to one. I have 2 beautiful grandchildren & love to babysit sometimes.









Hello, my name is Nancy M and I was born in August.




I am beautiful, a good dancer, a good cook, a nice grandma and just plain wonderful.








My name is Kerrie O and I was born in the month of December













I am caring, devoted, considerate, shy, gullible.









My name is Arlene P. I was born in the month of April

I am what I am!











My name is Joan S and I was born in the month of September.







Travel--Fun--Red Hats--Shop.







I am Queen Ingrid T., My birthday is in June-- the best part of the year.

One of my granddaughters thinks I'm a funky oma (Grandma)










My name is Helen V and I was born in May

I am a mother, Grandmother, average, gardener, and a traveller. I could not make up my mind about 5 things to say so here is another 5-fun loving, kind,gentle, honest, generous








My name is Gerry V. and I was born in the month of April









Organized,Determined,Funny, Loyal and Competitive







My name is Joan W. I was born in the month of July.




















My name is Carolyn W. and my birthday month is March.


I am outgoing and confident, I love to laugh and I love people.










One of our great losses to our group in March of 2011
My name is Joye C. September is the month of my birthday.

No comments: